12.27.2007

eBay hell....and promises promises...

This is just a quick little post to let you know I am here...just busy...but some new blogs will be forthcoming soon!

As it turns out, I have gone from having plans for my folks to not having any plans. My folks aren't coming, Jim has to work out of town over night... But, I am going to take the opportunity to get caught up with my business stuff, which should be a gigantic feat!

Also, my eBay store has disappeared, so I will be working to get that all fixed up again. Ugh! I was going to add auctiva, changed my mind, and now my items are missing from my store. They are still in myebay and I can see them, with the auctiva stuff on them, but if you go to http://stores.ebay.com/B-B-Bellezza there is nothing. At least not at the moment.

Does anyone know how to fix this, or do I need to just go through and relist everything? Contact me at BBBellezza@hotmail.com if you have the answer, or leave me a comment. It's not really that big of deal if they are all gone, I want to change my listing template anyway, which is actually how the whole auctiva fiasco began. But, if you have tips, let me know.

Update: My listings came back! But they need some serious revamping! I will be working on this soon!

I have to run, but I promise that I will do some lovely blogs with some actual photos and real subjects and not just these "I am freaking out, please help" posts.

Thanks for reading, you will be rewarded later!
Love,
Kim

No comments: