11.13.2007

Tutorial Tuesday Vol. 4 - Christmas Cards

T U T O R I A L
T U E S D A Y
V O L . 4
Hey Everyone!

Even though I am truly swamped, and I had decided to forget about Tutorial Tuesday until the New Year, I found a lovely tutorial for wonderful mosaic greeting cards on the craftypod.
You can view it here.

So, yeah, I am cheating.

I am so psyched to have found this tutorial. I had absolutely no intention of making my Christmas cards this year. Every single year I think I will make them. Then, I end up buying my Christmas cards because, well, frankly I usually lack inspiration for card-making. This year, however, I am totally inspired by the Crafty Pod and How to Make Paper Mosaic Greeting Cards.

I D E A S
What I am very excited about is the idea of cutting up old Christmas cards and mosiac with them. I have been saving cards for years, and have been making my mom save hers for years, but have never actually done anything with them. Now I know what to do with them! Woo Hoo!

I am also very excited that this is a project I can work on with my 11-year-old step-daughter. We made Valentine's Day Cards together with much success, and I think these will be awesome.

I just have to add glitter to mine!

So folks, gather up your Christmas-y scrapbook paper, old Christmas cards, and glue sticks and head on over to the Crafty Pod.

Enjoy!
Kim

Disclaimer: If you are one of the people expecting a Christmas Card from me this year, please don't hold your breath waiting for a handmade card. I think we all know how busy this time of year gets, and, well, plans change. hehe

No comments: