11.12.2007

November Newsletter

Here it is, B.B. Bellezza's November Newsletter....okay a little late!

November 2007 Newsletter

Promotions/Specials:

Check out my Etsy Shop or eBay Store each Saturday Night for my “Saturday Night Special”!
Each week could be different.
The special runs from 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard time until 6:00 a.m. on Sunday Eastern Standard time. There will not be a SNS on November 24, 2007.
I am working on an extra special Black Friday Special, too! Join my email newsletter – if you haven’t already - to get the update!

Special does not include my auction listings!

To receive any discount or use a coupon, please make the purchase, but do not pay for the purchase right away...I will send you a revised invoice for the discounted price. Shipping and handling fees are not included in deals unless otherwise noted.

New Products coming soon:
1. Earring Subscriptions! Have you checked these out yet? They are available in both my eBay and Etsy Shops. See my listings in my shops for more details. They make fabulous gifts
2. New Christmas Charm bracelet in my Etsy shop!
3. Cool new charm necklaces and bracelets. I am continuing to add lots of new stuff!
4. I have a few sweet new eye relaxation pillows. I am also working on eye pillow covers in cool designs.

Other B.B. Bellezza News:
If you read my blog, you will probably have noticed “Tutorial Tuesdays.” Each week on Tuesday I will do a tutorial for you. In conjunction with this, I will offer a Craft Kit in my store to purchase so you can make the craft and have everything at your finger tips. These will likely focus around jewelry, but I will be broadening my horizons, too.

My latest “Tutorial Tuesday” was actually about Craft Show Tips for all those crafty folks out there trying out their first craft show. It has tons of information, so look it up if you could use the information.

“Tutorial Tuesday” will probably be on hold throughout the holidays, but resume in the new year. If I can squeeze one in here and there, I will!

Events
Community Arts Market at Eastern Market!

Where: Eastern Market, 308 East King Street
Lancaster, PA 17608
When: Saturday, Nov. 24 Time: 10am-4pm
Free Parking and Free Admission!

Delightful Art * Indie Crafts * Scrumptious Food * Live Music

B.B. Bellezza Open House

Where: My House (email me if you know me for directions)
When: December 7, 2007 7 pm – 9 pm
*** Join my email newsletter by sending an email with the word “Subscribe” in the subject line to BBBellezza@hotmail.com -Send me your name and mailing address and I will send you a free gift as well!***

No comments: