11.27.2007

Long Lost Blogger

Hi Everyone!

Did you miss me?



I have been a busy little Bellezza! Family for Thanksgiving, family for dinner, craft show, sale in my shop.....



I wanted to let you all know that the sale is still going on! Until tomorrow at midnight (11/28/07 midnight EST). 10% off and free shipping. You must put "holiday sale" in the notes to seller or contact me! (25% off shipping for international customers).



I have just recently listed a bunch of new eye relaxation pillows in my Etsy Shop. Choices include: Lavender, Lavender and Peppermint and Eucalyptus and Peppermint. You can also order unscented although I don't have any made at this time. Just contact me to get an unscented one.

I still have my eBay store going, but I am not sure how much longer it will keep going. Every year I consider closing it, and have even closed it before, just to reopen it again. I will stick it out probably until the end of the year and go from there. I have always been a great supporter of eBay, even through fee increases, etc., but I have been doing relatively well on Etsy, so I might go a different direction with eBay. We'll see.

I have a ton of used books to get listed. If you are a Mary Higgins Clark fan, you have a great surprise in store!! watch for some great auctions in my eBay store!!

More about my Eye Relaxation Pillows and my recent Craft Show to come soon!!

No comments: