9.14.2007

100th Post, Saturday Night Special

Wow! This is my hundreth post! It is kind of amazing, ya know? I think I came onto the blog scene kind of late, but now I have 100 under my belt....wow!

I have a Saturday Night Special on Etsy this evening (9/15/07) at my Etsy Shop!

SNS: 5 p.m. EST – 6 a.m. EST

FREE EARRINGS!

I have lots of earrings listed, so…..

Buy 2 earrings get a third FREE. Put all 3 in your shopping cart and checkout, but wait to pay for a revised invoice!

Buy any OTHER item (other than earrings) and get 20% off!

Just put SNS in the notes to seller box and wait to pay until I send you a revised invoice. Remember, I also use the flat-rate priority box (within the U.S.), and a lot of my items will fit in it! I will adjust shipping as necessary, too!


I hope everyone is enjoying their weekends! I meant to get so much done this weekend, but unfortunately I am feeling pretty sick, so I have mainly been sitting around doing nothing, other than a lovely lunch with my friend.

See you all at SNS!
Love,
Kim

No comments: