8.20.2007

Sale for my Blogger Buddies

Hi Beauties!

I just posted here (so please read it!) But I just decided to have a sale for all my blogging buddies. Starts now and will end on Friday, August 24, 2007 at 12 midnight. (I am going away Saturday, so it will end Friday night, and I can still get stuff shipped before I go away!)

Here it is:

Free Shipping on Jewelry Items within the U.S.....yes, I said FREE! Plus, I will send along a cute little promo (surprise!)
(Outside of the U.S., I will send along a surprise even though I cannot offer the free shipping!)

50% Off any Bath and Body Products I have listed. Look under "Aromatherapy" in my Etsy Shop. I will send along the cute little promo with that, too, but it is a jewelry promo! Eye Pillows NOT included, sorry!!

Valid in my eBay Store or Etsy Shop.

Just use the code "BlogBud" in the "notes to seller" section of the checkout. Wait for a revised invoice to pay to get the discount.

Thank you!! Rock on, Blogger Buddies!
Love,
Kim

No comments: