6.11.2007

An Update

Hi All!

I had a much longer break from blogging than I thought....it's been 12 days!! What have I been up to, you may wonder?

I have been listing lots and lots of used books on eBay. I have quite a variety going on, so check 'em out.

Also, I have been to West Virginia and back.

Let's see... I have been trying to de-stress about work. It has been really stressful lately.

My eBay store is getting more and more filled up with all my stuff, so be sure to check it out! I just listed this adorable Jar O'Ribbon yesterday:



I just have so much ribbon around all the time. It is so cute just sitting on a shelf, too. We'll see how this one goes, but I will probably do different colors or themes, too.

I have some great new aromas for summer for my bath and body products: Lime Essential Oil, Grapefruit Essential Oil, and Lemongrass Essential Oil. They are just lovely.

Right now my Lavender products are all 15% off.

Okay, I promise to check in sooner next time!! Have a lovely week!!
Love,
Kim

No comments: