5.30.2007

Necklaces make me happy....

It has been the craziest, one of the most awful days in paralegal-land. Some days this job is great, some days I wonder what the hell I am thinking ... today it is most definitely not great!

But, last night, in MY-land, i.e. B.B. Bellezza, I listed some cool new necklaces and earrings in my eBay store! Check 'em out!

Adorable pewter heart charm earrings!
Razor blade Earrings....edgy... get it! HA! (okay, so it's been a really long day!)
I really think these pewter star earrings a very cool, too. They are super fun to make, too. I have a pair I wear a lot:


Hollowback brass stamped birds and cool heart earrings. I love these, too!
I have a collection of charm necklaces, strung on black leather cord. They are different sizes and with different brass charms. I am happy to customize these, just ask. The following are listed in my store:




This is a ribbon choker with charms on it. I have a lot more of these to list, but here's one:

You can click on the photos for a larger view.
Everything is available to buy in my eBay shop:
http://stores.ebay.com/B-B-Bellezza

Maybe if enough people buy them, I can quit this hellish paralegal gig. ....hint...hint!
I hope to work on my Etsy shop a little tonight, and maybe put some more stuff in the eBay store. (We will see....I have some birthday party planning for the weekend to do yet, too.....)
Take care!
Love,
Kim

No comments: