2.21.2007

Reasons to be happy!

Today I feel very happy! I thought I would list out the reasons....in random order.

1. My car has been freed from its icy cage! Yesterday I got the battery jumped (thanks AAA!) and then my neighbor pulled me out with his van. What a great guy, he just moved in over the weekend. I plan on making his family some chocolate chip cookies this weekend.

2. My eBay store is reopened. I decided to reopen...again...my eBay store. I am excited because I will have new products with new packaging that I am really excited about. The store is open, but there is nothing in it yet...grand reopening is tentively scheduled for March 3. I hope to have everything ready by then, but it might be after that until everything gets listed. Bookmark it now and check back later:
http://stores.ebay.com/B-B-Bellezza

3. It is WARM out!! Yay!! The ice from my parking spot is now all gone!!

4. I had a very busy day at work, but I had a wonderful lunch at a great place thanks to Jan from Citizen's Bank. She is just lovely and it is a great bank. They really go out of their way for us at work. (my day-time gig as a paralegal)

5. I bought some Burt's Beeswax Shea Butter Hand Repair Creme:
I have had it in sample size and love it and today went all out and bought the full size. It is great if your hands get dry from this cold weather. http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10751&storeId=10101&productId=10183&langId=-1&categoryId=&showSubCategory=yesMy hands also get really dry from working with files and paper all day long. My little sample size has lasted a long time, too, so it's a great investment. Plus it is 98% Natural. I know, I make my own bath and body products, but when something is this great, it is just worth buying.

6. One of my bestest friends - Cheryl - is probably coming to visit this weekend! YAY!

7. I am feeling very excited about some new ideas brewing in my head that I am going to start to make reality! That always makes me happy!

8. I adore my boyfriend! He's the best!

9. I am anxiously awaiting a package from The Black Apple:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=991

I bought some postcards. First, I love postcards, and second I love her art. I can't wait to get them!

10. My birthday is coming up and my mom told me she went shopping on my amazon.com wish list. There is a lot of really great stuff on that list and I can't wait to see what she got me! (This one is selfish, I know...but it still makes me happy!)

I am cheerful and happy and feel creative....so I am going to go create!
I encourage everyone to list out what makes them happy today!

No comments: