1.29.2007

Paying it Forward

So, to start to get back into the swing of things, I made one of my necklaces a PIF on Etsy... A PIF is "Pay It Forward." I list an item for free and someone can have it, they just need to pay it forward. I actually got a really cool PIF bookmark from http://alissascreations.etsy.com that I was repaying by listing the PIF. She has all kinds of cool bags, too. I was really pleased with my purchase.
This is the necklace that I listed as a PIF. It got grabbed up right away, which thrilled me.



The craziest thing is that I had made this and similar necklaces a pretty long while back. I get a beading magazine over the weekend that has the same style necklace in it. Now, I am not saying by any means that they stole the idea from me, but I don't think I have seen necklaces so similar before and viola, there they are. I guess I was just ahead of my times when I made them. LOL

I have some other jewelry listed really inexpensively because I have had it in inventory for awhile. There will definitely be more coming soon. Maybe tonight even...I kind of have a hankering to do some listings. Of course, since school has started I am always worried that I am going to get behind or something. I am taking an extra course this semester.

Okay, Belles, I will sign off for now, I will update the blog tonight if I update my store. Check out what I have now, too! http://bbbellezza.etsy.com

No comments: