6.25.2012

Little Metal Numbers Jewelry

I recently bought a bunch of little metal number numbers.  They are so adorable that I just couldn't wait to make them into jewelry!

Not every number I received was conducive for jewelry making (although, I am working on a way around it!), but the number 8 is perfect!

So I made a bracelet:



and earrings:




They can be worn as a set or separate (they are for sale separately in my online shop and will soon also be available - along with #4 and #9 - at my booth in Building Character.)

Here is a little more about them:


Metal Number 8 Wire Wrapped Bracelet

I created this unique bracelet using a cute vintage metal number (the number 8). Each black bead is wire wrapped with silver plated copper wire.

The bracelet is 7 1/2" not including the extra links, and 8 1/4" with the extra links. More links can be added if you need it to be longer or I can shorten the bracelet upon request. It closes with a lobster clasp.

The metal number has been sealed to preserve the patina of the metal and guard against any metal allergies.


Purchase for $25 in my shop

Metal Number 8 Wire Wrapped Earrings

I created these unique earrings using cute vintage metal numbers (the number 8). Each black bead is wire wrapped with silver plated copper wire.

The earrings are 1 1/2" long including the earring wires.

The metal number has been sealed to preserve the patina of the metal and guard against any metal allergies.


Purchase for $20 in my shop

Either (or both) would be the perfect gift for a your favorite number cruncher, someone with an anniversary on the 8th, someone who has 8 kids, has been married 8 years, has 8 as a favorite number or anyone who likes cool unique jewelry!

Please let me know if you have questions or are interested in number 4 or number 9. 

No comments: