5.31.2012

Business Goddess E-Course


Recently I took a course from Leonie Dawson called Radiant Goddess.  I decided ahead of time that I would be kind to myself and do my best, but if I slipped up, it was completely fine.  Then Leonie even said the same thing during the course. 

That course was about Nutrition, Meditation and Movement.  It was life-changing for me and my (new) husband.  We followed the course and got healthy and happy and more peaceful.  We got married toward the end and went on a honeymoon and basically went off the plan.  Now we're back on it again.  

The way Leonie approaches her courses is very kind and calming.  They are not all-or-nothing.  Take what you need and that is just perfect.  You don't have to follow every word. 

I know the Business Goddess E-Course will be just as life-changing for me.  If you are just beginning your business, this is a great way to start.  I am not just beginning, but I am making a transformation (more on the transformation later) and I am taking the course with Leonie.

You get everything all up front, so you can skip around if you want.  Or follow along the guided path with Leonie.

I can't recommend Leonie's courses and Goddess Circle enough!

The E-Course starts tomorrow.  I know it's last minute that I am posting about it, but I know that you will really benefit from it if you have, or are starting, a business.

Business Goddess E-Course

From Leonie's website:

Once upon a time, there lived a hippy who loved to make art & do soulful hippy things. She also worked in a cubicle job, until one day she could stand it no longer. She went for a walk in a field, and decided that within a year she would learn all she needed to know about business and turn her little hobbies into a big thriving business.

And she did it. Every year since then, her business has doubled in size, and has now become the sole income for her family – letting her & her husband both be stay at home parents and move to tropical paradise.

The Business Goddess e-course is everything she learned along the way about how to become a Business Goddess.

It is complete guide–over 190 pages!!–for how to make money online, the blueprint of how she did it, 100+ ways to market magically, mindfully & joyously, and how to sane & joyful when business gets BUSY!

It comes chock-full of bonuses too: profiles of inspiring business gods & goddesses & the Magic Money Maker kit!

Sign up today!  (It's the last day!)  I hope to see you there!  Let me know if you sign up.

No comments: