3.28.2012

Altered Art Jewelry Digital Program Launch, Today!

I'm so excited to present my newest digital tutorial program:  Altered Art Jewelry.

It's a huge 50 pages and you'll learn:

The program contains 4 extremely instructive tutorials, including:
-How to make Altered Art Charm Jewelry (charm bracelet and how to make into a necklace),
-How to make Scrabble Tile Pendants,
-How to make Glass Tile Pendants,
-How to make Bottle Cap Pendants (in two ways), and
-How to make the cords to hang your pendants on.



Plus you'll learn how to make any project into a pin, magnet or ring and how to use other materials to make jewelry.

AND how to re-size photos for use in jewelry without having any fancy software!

Whew!

This tutorial contains the how to's of the most popular pieces I sell in my store and at craft shows.


I hate to pick favorites, but if I had to, this one would definitely be my favorite!!


To Purchase, head to the Altered Art Jewelry Digital Program for instant download.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.