2.19.2012

Video Craft Tutorial: Canvas Necklace Holder





I made a Canvas Earring Holder previously, and now I'll show you how to make a matching Canvas Necklace Holder.

The one I made in the video holds just one necklace, which is great for display.  I would love to make a whole wall of these for my necklaces!  

You can use a larger canvas and have it hold several (or all!) of your necklaces.  You could put several pushpins across the top and hang more instead of just one.

Supplies Needed:
  • An artist canvas (stretched over wood)
  • Tissue paper
  • Mod Podge
  • Foam brush
  • Thumbtacks (they should be flat across the top)
  • Buttons
  • E6000 glue (you could probably use a glue gun instead)
  • 2 small nails
  • Wire
  • Hammer
Let me know if you have any questions!  For more great tutorials, check out my Craftsy Pattern Store.

No comments: