2.03.2012

Tutorials Now Available on Craftsy!

I'm a Craftsy Designer


I'm so excited to tell you about Craftsy!  If you love to create, Craftsy is the place for you.  You'll find tons of projects and classes to take whether your passion is sewing, crochet, embroidery, jewelry, etc., etc., etc..  And now you can also find patterns!! 

Soon all of my tutorials will be available on Craftsy, but there are a few there now.  There's even a couple for FREE!   

Just pay through paypal and instantly download the PDF file!  No waiting!

The new name for my tutorials store is Emerging Creatively and I am going by my married name (and no, the big day didn't happen yet, I figured we were close enough and I'll have plenty of other places to change my name):  Kimberlie Kohler

I'm working on a new website, too!  I'll let you know when it's ready.  (It's not even close at the moment!!)

No comments: