2.29.2012

A REALLY Wonderful, Wonderful Wednesday!

I have a great offer for you!  Make sure you read all the way through to the end!

First, as usual, I have a pretty kit you can grab for free this week!  This works with the My Memories Suite, but you don't have to have My Memories to use it!


Special Deal!

I have a really special offer for you all now through March 31, 2012!!

If you purchase the My Memories Suite now until March 31, 2012, you also get a free 1 year membership to RAKstar!  This is a $247.00 value!  FREE!


Each month you'll get a free HUGE digital scrapbook kit, which is compatible with My Memories!

PLUS, you'll get $10 off your My Memories Suite purchase and $10 to spend in the My Memories store when you use this code:  STMMMS70060

How it works:
  • Email your receipt to me at BBBellezza@hotmail.com
  • I will email you a gift certificate for the annual RAKstare membership!
Remember, you get $10 off the software + $10 to use in the My Memories store + RAKstar 1 year membership (cost is usually $19.95, $247.00 value!) = $39.95 savings! 

Please be sure to use the code STMMMS70060 (I suggest cutting and pasting) to make sure you get the deals!

No comments: