6.27.2011

Sneak Peek at the Door Prizes

This is a sneak preview of the door prizes that will be given away at my Virtual Open House, Wednesday, June 29th 7 pm - 9 pm

The door prizes will be given away every 15 minutes.  For more details about the Virtual Open House, see this post



Cord - Any size 16", 18", 20", 22" or 24"
Any color- black, dark brown, white, natural or pink
($4 Value)


Black and White Scrabble Tile Pendant
($8 value)

Clock Hand Earrings
($10 Value)





Beaded Hardware Bracelet
(Value $20)
Recycled Denim Cuff Bracelet
(Value $15)





Square Washers Hardware Necklace
(Value $30)




Custom Photo Pendant (You send me a photo and I make a pendant for you!!)
(Value $15)

The Grand Door Prize is a $35 gift certificate to my Etsy Shop!

3 comments:

Amy Kishbaugh said...

I was just telling a friend at work today about your Art Glass and Scrabble Tile pendants! The clock hand earrings are my favorite! I love the fact that you used Centralia as a subject. I love that place! Great work Kim!


Amy Kishbaugh

B.B. Bellezza said...

Amy!!! You won the clock hand earrings!! YAY! I'll be sending an email later on.

The specific post for the open house tonight is http://bbbellezza.blogspot.com/2011/06/virtual-open-house.html

B.B. Bellezza said...

Also, THANK YOU for talking about my jewelry! You rock!