6.22.2011

New Artwork Pendants

I have recently listed a lot of new pendants in my etsy shop. These pieces are also available at my booth BUiLDiNG CHARACTER 342 Queen Street, Rear, Lancaster, PA

The pendants are either upcycled scrabble tiles or dominoes.
Artwork Pendants:

Artwork Pendant Collaboration with Artist Stephanie Corfee Everything Happy





Artwork Pendant Collaboration with Stephanie Corfee Chartreuse Woodgrain Profile



Artwork Pendant Collaboration with Stephanie Corfee Barefooted Hippie



Artwork Collaboration with Artist Iolanda Reinsmith Happy Tree


Artwork Pendant Collaboration with Artist Iolanda Reinsmith Happy Tree











In related news . . .

The Artwork Pendants can also now be found on my brand new website, Artwork Pendants!  This is a new website and I'll be adding a lot more artwork pendants in the future.  I'm still working on it, and am sort of hesitant to reveal it just yet, but what the heck!

No comments: