3.10.2010

Spring

IMG_6619, originally uploaded by B.B. Bellezza.

As you probably have noticed, it's flower week here at the B.B. Bellezza blog! So when I saw this scoutie girl post about spring, I thought it fit in perfectly!

The photo above I actually took last spring at the Silver Mines in Pequea, PA, when the flowers first started popping out. I haven't actually seen flowers appearing here yet, although some of my daffodils are starting to have little sprouts.

Spring holds a special place in my heart. It's a signal that we have survived another winter! I don't mean that so much literally, as I mean mentally. The snow has melted (or at least melting....), the sun is out and the thermometer is heading up. We can shed off our big winter coats and be free!

(Share how you see spring on the scoutie girl blog!)

No comments: