2.09.2010

Hugs & Kisses From Studio B


Here's what my setup looks like for the Hugs & Kisses from Studio B show. It's a 4' x 2' table that I've jam-packed with all kinds of B.B. Bellezza goodies.

We were worried about the impending snow storm, so my boyfriend and I went up last night to set up. I was sure when I looked at the photos today that I wouldn't like how I set it up. But, I do. I like it. I think it's cute.

I used my normal hinged bulletin boards with cute button thumbtacks for my scrabble tile pendants and domino pendants, white - wrought iron trellis for necklaces and shutters for earrings. I use old decanters to display charm bracelets. I forgot to grab a business card holder from my stand and didn't have any at home, so I improvised with a tea cup. I actually think the tea cup is adorable and will probably use idea again.

Studio B is located at 39A E. Philadelphia Avenue, Boyertown, PA
It's an adorable town. I hadn't been there before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. It's cute!

The Hugs & Kisses Show runs:
Wed, February 10, 11 am - 2 pm
Thur, Feb 11, 11 am - 2 pm
Fri, Feb 12, 11 am - 7 pm (with champagne toast)
Sat, Feb 13, 11 am - 3 pm

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute... but your missing out on some selling space. You could sew a table skirt with pockets in it... or add bows and tie things to the skirt :-) Sell-sell-sell!
~Cheryl

B.B. Bellezza said...

Good ideas! Thanks! :)