11.07.2009

New!




I don't know why, but I have never made beaded Christmas ornaments before. I am so happy to have these this year! They are made with an upcycled chandelier crystal (you've likely already seen my chandelier crystal jewelry) and Czech glass beads. They are very sparkly and pretty in a way that cannot be photographed. I love them.

I am busy making as many as I can, but they are limited because I only have so many chandelier crystals!

There will be some listed soon in my Etsy Shop!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

So pretty! About how big are these?

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlie...hope all is well with you! I have sent you a blog award and am running features on my blog if you want to participate! get more info here: http://alterityart.blogspot.com/2009/11/wanna-feature-on-my-blogand-blog-award.html