10.02.2009

Where Will B.B. Bellezza Be this Weekend?

Tonight, First Friday
Lancaster:
BUiLDiNG CHARACTER 342 N. Queen Street, Rear Warehouse, Lancaster
I'll be at my booth selling my jewelry. I'll have new stuff, including lots of scrabble tile pendant necklaces.
6 pm - 9 pm

gods and monsters exhibit 214 West Grant Street, Lancaster (just off of Prince Street, Grant St is the alley near Fulton Opera House.) - Not Bad Design Studio
I have a piece at the exhibit. I will share photos later, but I am pretty proud of the piece. (I'll be there for a short time, but will spend most of my time at my booth at Building Character.)
6:30 pm

Harrisburg:

Hodge Podgery Shindig! Ribbon Cutting and lots of food and festivities! 1100 N. 3rd St, Harrisburg, PA
I am so sad that I won't personally be there, but B.B. Bellezza jewelry will be there! If you are in the area, definitely check it out!
4 pm - 7 pm

Sunday, October 4

Crafty by Nature at Shupp's Grove in Adamstown, PA
9 am - 4 pm
This is the last of the first Sunday craft show for the year, so make sure you come on out!

No comments: