8.05.2009

August Newsletter

B.B. Bellezza
August Newsletter

News:

I am officially going to primarily focus on recycling and reusing a vast majority of the materials used in my arts and crafts. I have been expanding my line to include items other than just jewelry, and this will continue to expand. My artist statement is on my website: www.BBBellezza.com

Look for more dolls, more coasters and (you are the FIRST to hear this) clothes!! I have so many more ideas than I do time, so please be patient, but you will be seeing new items soon!

In other news, I have been featured on the front page of Etsy.com and on a couple of blogs. If you want to learn about my daily routine, you can check out this feature on handmade in pa.

New features on my blog:

Boy, time is quickly slipping by (my mom always said it went faster the older you got!) I have added a couple new features (and revived older ones!) to the blog. I have been swamped lately so I have already missed a couple of these features, but rest assured, I intend to have them regularly soon!

Mondays: I hate Mondays, and I need something to look forward to on Monday. Each Monday I will have some fun “interactiveness” for everyone to participate in. Each week will be different (or sometimes it may be the same!), but look for this to begin next Monday! Small prizes will be involved most weeks!

Tuesdays: I will be featuring simple, quick and easy tips to live a greener lifestyle. Some of the tips may be things that you already do and seem so simple, but they may not be for others. I hope you enjoy these tips and feel free to contact me and/or comment with your tips.

Wednesday: What I am working on.

Thursday: Green artist of the week! Please let me know if you have suggestions or are a green artist yourself and wish to be featured.

Friday: I will let you know about what events I plan to do over the weekend.

There may or may not be posts on weekends, and I have no structure for the weekends!

This, of course, is subject to change based upon how crazy my schedule is, but I plan to try my hardest to follow this schedule. I will also have other posts of things that interest me and tutorials here and there as well!

Consignment:

I am now in a couple of spots around PA for your shopping pleasure!

In Harrisburg:

The Hodge Podgery
1100 N. 3rd Street, Harrisburg, PA

In West Reading:

Hello Bluebird
Opening the end of August

Also, Lulu and Tutz is temporarily closed and relocating, as soon as I have information, I will pass it on to you!

Don’t forget that you can also shop for the full line of B.B. Bellezza at Building Character 342 N. Queen Street, Lancaster, PA! Hours have changed: Tues – Sun 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.

Winner!

The winner for a free scrabble tile pendant of their choice for this month is: Kari from Little Gems by Kari!

I am sending an email with instructions! YAY!

Next Month’s Drawing:

I will be giving away a free map coaster set to one of my lucky email newsletter subscribers! To sign up, just email me that you want to sign up (or on the sidebar of my blog there is a form) and make sure to check your email for a confirmation email and click on the link. If you don’t do the final step, you haven’t subscribed.

New Items:

Volume 4 of the Outta the Way zine (collaboration between my boyfriend Jim and I) is available! It’s all about Berks County. It’s available in my Etsy Shop.

Tons of new scrabble tile pendants will make their debut at Eastern Market on Sat, as well as new cord and necklace choices to put them on! The Scrabble Tile Pendant Subscription will be available in person starting at First Friday at Building Character this week as well.

There will also be some new items appearing in my Etsy Shop soon as well!

Discount Coupon:

My email newsletter subscribers get a deal this month! To join, email me or fill in the form to the side! (See under “Next Month’s Drawing” above.)

August Events:

August 7, 2009
First Friday in downtown Lancaster!
I’ll be at my booth at Building Character, 342 N. Queen Street, Lancaster, PA
The debut of Scrabble Tile Subscriptions!
Also don’t forget the new Outta the Way zine (Vol 4: Berks County) will be available!

August 8, 2009
Eastern Market, Second Saturday (featuring local artists!)
308 East King Street, Lancaster, PA
The debut of many new Scrabble Tile Pendants, cords and necklaces! (Many definition pendants!)

August 21, 2009
The Hodge Podgery
1100 N 3rd Street, Harrisburg, PA
Ribbon cutting ceremony with the mayor. Lots of fun things going on at the store!

August 21, 2009
Third Friday in Downtown Lancaster
I’ll be at my booth at Building Character, 342 N. Queen Street, Lancaster, PA


Thank you all for your support! I truly appreciate it. My hope is that you can make purchases that you can feel good about when purchasing from B.B. Bellezza.

No comments: