7.07.2009

Virtual Open House Details

I am so happy to announce my first ever Virtual Open House! To be held on July 19, 2009 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. Eastern Time.

I am getting ready to have an in-person Open House, and I wanted to be able to have a similar event with all my friends from blogland who couldn’t make it to Lancaster for my in-person event.

What?

You may be curious as to what this really means, anyway. Well, when I have an in-person Open House, I invite everyone I know to stop in at my house (or this year at Building Character) to browse through my handcrafted jewelry to purchase. I have food and drinks and we all just have a fun ‘ol time. So, this will be the same thing! But, since I can’t really offer you any food or drink through the computer, I am going to offer a discount instead. You just have to “pre-register” for my open house. Just send me an email letting me know that you would like to attend the Virtual Open House and I will email you the code back. (I will only you your email address in conjuction with the Virtual Open House: to receive the discount code, and for 1 reminder email.) The discount code will be valid only during the hours of the Virtual Open House (July 19, 2009 2pm - 4pm.)

During the Virtual Open House, I will be live at my computer. I hope to be available for live chatting via AIM. (User ID BBBellezza) Don’t worry if you don’t have AIM, we can comment on the blog and have discussions there. Or if you have questions for me, you can email me during the Virtual Open House.

Throughout the Virtual Open House, I will present several new items for sale only here on my blog. Those attending the Virtual Open House will be the only people to know about these new items at the time! I will be posting new blog entries as we go along. So, to keep up-to-speed, just make sure to refresh your screen every so often.

Even if you forget to pre-register, you can certainly join us for the Virtual Open House; however, only those who pre-register will receive the discount code, so I am sure that you would like to do that!

Finally, the first 10 people to “pre-register” for the Virtual Open House by sending an email to me at BBBellezza@comcast.net will receive their very own starter necklace for my new “Scrabble Tile Subscription”, which will be launched at the Virtual Open House. You will get your choice of available cords and chains for use with my pendant line (right now cotton cords, ball chain and silver plated chains are available. I hope to have more options soon.) Throughout the Open House I will be offering “door prizes” which will include pendants for your necklace! Other pendants will be available for purchase at a discount at the Open House and will be available in my Etsy Shop starting during the Virtual Open House. The “Scrabble Tile Subscription” will be explained in detail at the Open House.

Please mark your calendars for this very special event for B.B. Bellezza. Tell your friends, too! I really appreciate all of your support and love!

Details:

What: Virtual Open House

When: Sunday, July 19, 2009 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.

Where: Right here on my blog

Pre-register: by emailing me at BBBellezza@comcast.net to receive a discount code to use during the Open House; the first 10 to pre-register will receive a free cord or chain for use with my new "Scrabble Tile Subscription" (or to go along with any scrabble tile pendant)

New products and door prizes, too!!!

2 comments: