7.28.2009

Scrabble Tile Pendant Subscriptions


A couple weeks ago at my Virtual Open House I launched my new Scrabble Tile Subscriptions - 3 months, 6 months or 12 months.
Basically, you get a pendant each month sent directly to your home (or you can pick them up at First Friday at my stand) and you get a discount! Plus, you get to pick out a free cord to wear your pendants on and free shipping! It's quite a deal!

And, as you may know, I use only upcycled scrabble tiles. I get my tiles from auctions, yard sales or from people who have lost some pieces and cannot play the actual game again.

[D e t a i l s]

You can choose between 4 different types of Scrabble Tile Pendant Subscriptions (Dictionary, Japanese papers, Cute, or Mix it up! – more information below) and 2 delivery options: Pick up at First Friday at Building Character, or mail delivery the following Monday(more information below.)

With your subscription, you pick out one (1) free cord or chain of your choice that are available at my stand or in my shop (cotton cord, black velvet cord, silver plated chains, or ball chains. Link these.) You can use the same cord or chain with each pendant that you will receive.

About each subscription type:
Dictionary: For this subscription, each month you will receive a different pendant with a word and partial definition from a vintage dictionary or encyclopedia. Each subscriber may receive different words, depending upon availability of dictionary/encyclopedia pages each month. The words will be uplifting, hopeful and cheerful type words.

Japanese papers: I love the gorgeous color combinations of Japanese papers. Many of the beautiful floral and graphic pendants you have seen at my stand or on my website are Japanese papers.

Cute: These include sweet graphic images of hedgehogs, owls, squirrels, mushrooms, to name a just a few.

Mix it Up!: Each month you will be surprised among the categories!

Delivery:

Your monthly pendant will be available for pickup each First Friday at BUiLDiNG CHARACTER 342 N. Queen Street, Rear, Lancaster, PA - if choose to pick up. If you choose the pickup option, but cannot make it one month, I will automatically mail all subscriptions that have not been picked up at First Friday. Shipping is free within the United States.

OR if you are not local to Lancaster, Pennsylvania (U.S.A.), then I will ship out your pendant monthly.

Prices:

3 Month Subscription (3 pendants) $20.00 (save $1, plus free cord and free shipping)
6 Month Subscription (6 pendants) $38.00 (save $4, plus free cord and free shipping)
12 Month Subscription (12 pendants) $76.00 (save $8, plus free cord and free shipping)

Let me know if you have any questions. These subscriptions will also be available to purchase at upcoming shows and First Friday in August.

1 comment:

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

That is an interesting concept! Don't think I've heard of it for jewelry before. Hope you have a lot of success with it!