5.22.2009

Review and Preview

In case you missed it, I was in this treasury: Hardwear (It's over now, so all we have is this screen shot and the memories......)

This weekend I do not have any shows. I am sort of taking it a little easier now that I have a permanent booth at BUiLDiNG CHARACTER.

Next weekend, May 30, 2009, is Opening Day at Eastern Market!

308 East King Street, Lancaster, PA 9 am - 2 pm

(This is a photo from one of my set ups at Eastern Market last year...it in no way shows you how cool Eastern Market is!)

I have a few shows coming up after that, you can keep up with me on my Events Page on the B.B. Bellezza website.

Also, I would like to invite everyone to my Open House at Building Character on July 11, 2009 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. I will be sharing more details soon, but for now, save the date and time!

I have made A LOT of Scrabble Tile Pendants this week, so I will be restocking my booth at BUiLDiNG CHARACTER this weekend, as well as restocking my Etsy Store! Sorry the Mix and Match Pendants have been missing from Etsy, they are returning!!


Finally, I want to make sure you all know about my joint venture with my boyfriend Jim, Outta the Way! It's our travel blog and zine! The first volume of the zine (Central Lancaster County, Pennsylvania) is available now in my Etsy shop or in person at my booth at BUiLDiNG CHARACTER at 342 N. Queen Street, Rear, Lancaster, PA, or by contacting us.

No comments: