5.18.2009

Circle and Square Washer Necklace

New Product!

I have made washer necklaces before. Although I thought they were cool, I wasn't 100% happy with them. When I acquired the square washers, this idea really took shape. I really like the circles with the squares.

I salvaged these washers to give them a second chance at being beautiful. For more about my philosophy in my art, you can check out my about page.

This particular necklace is pretty long, but it would be really nice at any length.

It is at the moment in a treasury on Etsy: Hardwear. (Very cool treasury, by the way!)

Available on Etsy or in person at my booth at Building Character 342 N. Queen Street, Lancaster, Pennsylvania (open 7 days a week!)

2 comments:

LittleGemsbyKari said...

very pretty!

B.B. Bellezza said...

Thank you!!