4.21.2009

Cloth Napkin Tutorial

Last Thursday, My Aunt Debbie gave us an easy tip to be a little more "green" and kind to the earth: use cloth napkins. I think this is a fabulous tip, so I set about to make my own cloth napkins.


I found a great cloth napkin tutorial, which I have tried out. The best parts are the lovely corners!


I am by no means a great seamstress, and this tutorial was very easy for me.

I was going to give you the step-by-step here, but really, the Tammy's Times Tutorial is really good, so I will just direct you there.

If you don't want to make your own napkins, then you can check out your local thrift stores for cloth napkins.

My plan is to make a bunch of these that are personalized for each member of my household to make it a little more fun. I also think they would make a great gift!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

The fabric you chose for the napkins is pretty! I have some fabric set aside that I need to make some more napkins out of. :-)

B.B. Bellezza said...

Thank you! I am pretty sure it is vintage fabric that I picked up along the way somewhere!

I really need to make more myself!