3.13.2009

Fire Spinning


IMG_5815, originally uploaded by B.B. Bellezza.

So, Last Saturday was my birthday and in the first part of the day we went to the flea market and then to see the snow geese (which I previously posted about).

In the evening was Chelas and Nobody's opening at artMarket at Building Character. And what an opening it was! There was Fire Spinning!

I was amazed! I am kind of scared of fire. Not in a crazy way, but in a just slightly paranoid sort of way, but this was gorgeous! It was amazing what they did with the fire.

If you click on the photo, you will go to my flickr photo stream for more photos.

The fire spinners that entertained us will be auditioning for America's Got Talent, so watch for them. Clamity Jane and her crew.

And thanks to my peeps at Building Character for making me birthday treats and singing happy birthday to me! It made my birthday awesome!

No comments: