3.31.2009

Custom Charm Bracelet

My newest listing in my shop: Create your own charm bracelet.

The charm bracelet pictured is my own personal charm bracelet which features some of my favorite things. I will create a custom bracelet based on your preferences.

I have access to a vast variety of charms in many themes. Please contact me prior to purchase to discuss what you would like and to ensure I can get charms for your bracelet. You can choose 10 charms, and you also choose the length!

Another option is that you can choose colors and I can make a beaded charm bracelet. Or I can do a combination of both the pewter charms and beaded charms.

Ideas include hobbies, gothic, a holiday, birthday, ocean/sea, hearts, etc. You could spell out your name or initials. I can also do a photo charm bracelet.

What my bracelet includes:
a car because I love road trips
K for "Kimberlie," my name
a camera because I basically do not leave home without it
a horse and buggie because I am from Lancaster, PA
a sewing machine
a yarn ball and needles
a computer because I am always on the computer :)
musical note because I love musc
and scissors.

Contact me with your ideas and to discuss options. You may be surprised at the charms I can get!

No comments: