3.31.2009

April 2009 Newsletter

http://www.bbbellezza.com/

April 2009 Newsletter


News

This Friday, April 3, 2009, is First Friday in Lancaster, PA, so that is the perfect time to come out to Building Character at 342 N. Queen St., Lancaster, PA to listen to some great music and checkout the art, and, of course, see my stand if you are local!! It’s the pink stand!

I have some Breast Cancer Awareness Jewelry featured at my stand. All the proceeds will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation in honor of a dear friend that we lost to breast cancer at the end of the year last year. The jewelry will be in my Etsy Shop soon.

Other items available in person at my stand include: jewelry (of course!), lots of scrabble tile pendants, lavender sachets, dream pillows, knitted dish clothes, fabric flower bouquets, key brooches and more!

Shows coming up in April include:
(For all shows, see my website www.BBBellezza.com and click on Events)

Spring Art Walk in Lancaster, PA is April 18th and 19th and I will be at artMarket all weekend!

Humanity Fest – April 25th 7 am – 1 pm, which runs in conjunction with the YWCA Race against Racism at Musser park on the corner of Lime and Chestnut Streets in Lancaster, PA

New Items

I have been hard at work listing new Scrabble Tile Pendants in my Etsy shop. There are plenty of new pendants at my artMarket stand, too.

New with the pendants: Now in my Etsy Shop: Mix and Match Pendants. The pendants will be available separately from the cord/chain so that you can purchase as many pendants as you want and just one cord/chain. The pendants are less expensive without the chain, so you can save money by only purchasing one chain. This will also be available at my craft shows – starting at Spring Art Walk.

Coasters! My most popular version of the coasters are the sets that have been collaged with real stamps. Right now I have a French Stamp set listed and I have another set in process of lots of random stamps that will be ready in a few days. The coasters are finished off with many layers of a waterproof lacquer, so they are waterproof. (They can’t go in the dishwasher, though!)

I also have adorable sets made with sweet paper, fabric and lace as well.

I can do custom coasters as well, you can see this post for an example I just finished up for wind4me.com.


Discount Code

Subscribe to my email newsletter to receive (see to the right to join)


Blog and B.B. Bellezza Network

For those of you who are sellers on Etsy, I am in the middle of a “Spring Clean Your Etsy Shop” series. You can join in any time. Basically, I do better with a checklist of things to do or with assignments, so I am doing that on my blog. Come check it out if you like!

Also, I am starting a weekly feature of an artist each Thursday. I would like to stick to mainly artists who have strong convictions about recycling in their work or in their business practices, people who are giving to a charity or their community in some way (even if it’s just one item that they are selling to raise money or awareness). I am pretty sure there are a lot of artists and crafters out there who fall into that category, but I don’t know about all of them. So, let me know if you have any suggestions – you can suggest yourself and I encourage it!!

Twitter: follow me at http://www.twitter.com/BBBellezza
I am basically on Twitter mostly all day each weekday and sporadically throughout the weekend.

Facebook: http://artist.to/bbbellezza/

For all the ways to keep in touch with B.B. Bellezza, see my “Contact” page on my website.

No comments: