2.09.2009

New Shop Section! Photography!








I just listed some ACEO's in my Etsy Shop. This is first for me. I have been interested in photography and been taking tons of photos for years. I finally feel comfortable to share them in this capacity. I know I share them here on the blog all the time, but to list them for sale, well, it's a big step!

I am addicted to ACEO's, so that is the size that is available in my shop right now. I also have just listed 4 photos so far. If you are interested in a different size, just contact me and I will let you know availability and price.

The ACEO that you will receive if you purchase will not have the watermark and will be a higher resolution. As with all of my photos (even when I don't write it) these photos are copyrighted by me. This photograph is copyrighted by (me) Kimberlie J. Burkhart 2009 and may not be reproduced for any reason without my written consent. The purchase of this ACEO does not constitute transfer of this copyright. If you purchase the photo, the copyright stays with me, but you get a cool photo!

What is an ACEO?
ACEO stands for Art Cards, Editions and Originals and they are highly collectible (and addictive!) miniature pieces of art that are created in a variety of different media as originals or prints. The only distinguishing characteristic of an ACEO is its size 2.5 x 3.5 inches, which is the size of a baseball card.They are perfect to put in albums or put in a frame. I love collecting them and now I am sharing some of my own!

No comments: