10.28.2008

Rollercoaster


Knoebles, originally uploaded by B.B. Bellezza.

Just a quick little update blog.

My mom had brain surgery yesterday. She's recovering well with only minor glitches (which are just inconveniences considering what she has gone through). I am hopeful that the problem has been solved and we no longer have to go through this. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers.

I have also just now gotten more bad health news regarding another family member. So, just please keep some positive thoughts and prayers (if you say them) coming my family's way if you think of it.

I will be responding to emails and shipping and sending out tracking numbers this evening, so if you are awaiting for some sort of response, you should get it tonight.

I am holding on tight for the next hill in the Rollercoaster.

No comments: