10.28.2008

Hematite Earrings


Hematite Earrings, originally uploaded by B.B. Bellezza.

I made these earrings a little while ago. Actually there were 2 pair, but I redesigned one pair for a customer, so now there is just this pair left.

I love Hematite, and I knew there was something about it that was healing and helpful, but I just researched what exactly is.

{ A B O U T . H E M A T I T E }

Physical Healing

Healers associate Hematite with blood and for treating blood-related illnesses such as hemophilia, anemia, heart, kidney and liver diseases, cardio-vascular weakness, menstrual cramps, and nose bleeds. They also recommend it for use in treating the stress of jet lag, birth and surgery, tumors, insomnia, leg cramps, nervous disorders and fevers. Hematite was also a Native American remedy for dental problems, pimples, canker sores and alcohol abuse.

Mental Healing

Hematite is said to bring about a calm mental state, improve memory, mental focus and concentration, bolster self-confidence, and increase the effectiveness of logical processes of the brain. It has a reputation for treating mental stress and drawing tension out of the body and neutralizing negativity and releasing anger.

It is also believed to improve memory, mathematical processes and creativity.

*Note: I am not a doctor and do not recommend these earrings to solve any medical conditions. If you need medical attention, please seek medical advice.

These earrings are available here for just $8: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7332208

I think that a bracelet is in order here, too.

And note, I am always up for custom work.

No comments: