10.17.2008

Fall Art Walk This Weekend!


Fall Art Walk


Starting tonight with Music Friday in Lancaster City, Pennsylvania, this weekend is Fall Art Walk! For all the venues and details, check out this website.

My stand in set up inside of Building Character at 342 N. Queen Street, Lancaster, PA.

Today, Friday 10/17/08 11 am - 9 pm ( 6 - 9 check out the live jazz music)
Saturday 10/18/08 10 am - 5 pm
Sunday 10/19/08 11 am - 3 pm (Sunday Market is going on that day, too!)
This is a great event for the whole family, so come on out and check it out.

Love, Kim

P.S. My Etsy Shop is currently on vacation mode (none of my jewelry is available for purchase) and all of my jewelry has been taken out of my eBay Store for this show. Etsy Shop will return to normal Sunday night (hopefully with less merchandise) and I will be adding new things to both my Etsy Shop and eBay Store throughout the week.

No comments: