7.17.2008

Blue Bird Necklace




Another new item!

Again, in the bird theme. This necklace goes with the charm bracelet from my previous post, but not exactly the same. Blue Bird Necklace can be found in my Etsy Shop.

This is a one-of-a-kind design.

The featured color is a gorgeous baby blue. The bracelet also features two (2) sweet little birds. All the metal is petwer and silverplated. It closes with a toggle clasp.

Each bead charm has been wire-wrapped and each individual charm was attached to the bracelet with 2 jumprings.

{ D E T A I L S }

[M A T E R I A L S]

Glass beads

Pewter charms

Silverplated charms

Silverplated findings

Silverplated chain

[L E N G T H]

19 inches

Approximately 48 cm

[S I Z E]

Approximately the same as the length.

[O P T I O N S]

Resizing is available, just contact me first.

I hope you all are having wonderful weeks! I am very much looking forward to the weekend and plans with my family, who I haven't seen for a while!

No comments: