6.26.2008

Next Stop...Green Dragon Market


Hey Everyone!


I just wanted to let you all know that B.B. Bellezza will be set up at the Green Dragon (Ephrata, PA) tomorrow, Friday, June 27, 2008 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.


Green Dragon (for info and directions)


This is sort of a new thing for me, but my trusty assistance, also known as my awesome boyfriend Jim, will be at the show without me for much of the day. Those of you who know me know that I am a control freak. I have gotten so much better - especially in the past couple of months because of my stand. I can't, nor do I want, to do it all myself. People want to help and I need to let them. So, I have gotten less controlling.


Still, I am nervous. He is not. He's super nice and friendly so stop by and tell him "hi!" I don't exactly know where my stand will be, but it will be outside somewhere (look for the set up you see above.)


For those of you who cannot make it to my stand tomorrow, perhaps you would like to check out the "new" goodies in my eBay store. More will be coming over the weekend, too!

No comments: