5.19.2008

Well, I went back...

to eBay, that is.

I have reopened my store. I know that I had made a definite decision to close at the beginning of the year. I changed my mind.

I love Etsy. But, it can't compare to the traffic that eBay gets. I also haven't sold as much on Etsy as I used to on eBay, even when I had super-crappy photos. So, I am trying it again. I have already listed a few pieces on eBay.

Ebay is where I got my start and it's my roots. There are definitely things I don't like about it, but there are definite advantages to it as well. So I am back.

I also intend to sell all kinds of things on eBay as I get myself settled back in again. I plan on offering jewelry making tutorials and kits as well.

So, please go and check out my store, and sign up for my newsletter or add me to your favorites and you will get updates on my new items and everything going on in my eBay store.

In other news, I started working on a zine! I have wanted to do one for awhile, but wasn't sure exactly what to do, then I got a lightbulb. More on that when it's done. (Actually, I previously wrote about my idea...I am just finally working on some articles for it.)

Goodnight everyone! Please let me know what you think of my updated eBay store. More listings will be coming each evening.

No comments: