5.05.2008

Updating the Shop


Just a quick little note to let you all know that I am currently, right now, at this moment (5/5/08 4:00 p.m.) updating my shop. I am listing and updating necklaces today. There are new photos on some of my already listed items, and much more excitingly (if that's a word) new designs that I am really happy about.
So, please come check out my shop because I feel like it is shaping up nicely.
There will be about 6 new necklaces this afternoon and several current shop pieces will have new photos for your viewing pleasure.
Let me know what you think of the new pieces. I hope to keep this process going throughout the evening and the rest of the week.
I hope to get everything all updated through the next couple of weeks, along with making some new pieces! Woo Hoo!

No comments: