4.23.2008

50 Things About Me

Learn 50 things about me….maybe it isn't that interesting, but at least it's a nice distraction from work.


Do you like blue cheese?
Yes


Have you ever smoked heroin?
No


Do you own a knife?
Kitchen knives


What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic?
I don’t, I have actually only been there one confusing time.


Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Very


What do you think of hot dogs?
I like them sometimes


Favorite Christmas movie?
Bad Santa


What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Iced Tea or water


Can you do push ups?
Not really


What kind of car do you drive?
Chevy Malibu….a very old Chevy Malibu


Whats your favorite piece of jewelry?
My favorite is a necklace I recently made for myself that looks like my Butterfly Garden Necklace in my shop. I don’t go anwywhere without, and feel weird without my rings, though, so perhaps they are actually my favoriet pieces of jewelry.


Favorite hobby?
Making jewelry is no longer a hobby, but a business, so general crafting and reading


Whats your favorite store to shop at?
Target or the Craft and Flower Warehouse


Do you have ADD?
Sometimes it seems like it.


What’s one trait you hate about yourself?
That’s quite a question, and one that I don’t think I want to get into.


Middle name?
Jo


Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment…
I am thirsty, I wish I was at home making jewelry, should I buy a tent for my show this weekend….


Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Bananas, green peppers, grapes


Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Water, Iced Tea and Diet Pepsi


Current worry?
Right now I am worried about something stupid I said a few days ago. I am sort of fixated on it. It sucks. I worry about everything, though.


Current hate right now?
My day job.


Favorite place to be?
With my boyfriend…anywhere that may be.


How did you bring in the New Year?
I can’t even remember. Nothing exciting last year, though.


where would you like to go?
Paris, Hawaii, or San Francisco


Name three people who will complete this?
Don’t know….anyone who wants to!


Do you own slippers?
Yes, but I never wear them.


What shirt are you wearing?
A black and white shirt


What year would you go back in time to and why?
Just a couple of days to take back the stupid thing I said that I am fixated on (see above), other than that, no way.


Can you whistle?
Yes


Favorite color?
Pink or Green


Would you be a pirate?
No, although I would dress like one.


What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever is playing on the radio usually. Or, if the batteries are dead, I sometimes see how far I can sing in various musicals without forgetting any words.


Favorite girls name?
Kathryn, Isabella


Favorite boys name?
Michael


Whats in your pocket right now?
No pockets


Last thing that made you laugh?
Jim….I forget what he said


Best Halloween costume as a child?
I had a cute Angel costume. I was usually a witch, though


Worst injury you’ve ever had?
I sprained my ankle. Yes, that is the worst physical injury. My problems are not usually physical.


Do you love where you live?
Yes!


How many TVs do you have in your house?
1


Who is your loudest friend?
I am the loud one, although Valerie is loud, too.


How many dogs do you have?
0


Does someone have a crush on you?
I doubt it.


Do you have kids?
I have a step-daughter.


What is your favorite candy?
Reese’s Peanutbutter cups


Favorite Sports Team?
NY Yankees


What song do you want played at your funeral?
Whatever my family wants


What were you doing 12 AM last night?
actually sleeping, which is a complete change of pace


What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
I have to pee

Okay, so there it is. I totally stole this off of someone else's blog. I love reading surveys from people, and doing them, even though sometimes I do them and then just delete them anyway.

Hopefully I will get another post in here somewhere. I am in a bit of a time crunch working on a final project for school and getting ready for a show this weekend. (Humanity Fest in Lancaster, PA in Musser Park by the Art Museum on Saturday 4/26. I think it's 9-2, but don't quote me on that! I will get the exact time and post it tonight!)

Take care!

No comments: