2.14.2008

Happy Valentine's Day and One World One Heart Winners!

One World One Heart Winners! WOO HOO!

I used this Random Number Generator to pick the number. At the time of the drawing there were 162 entries (one person was a little late...sorry and another had deleted their comments.)

The Winners are:

#5 Dragonlady (wins the bracelet)
and


The winners have already received an email from me, but if you see this first, please send me your mailing address!
YAY!!
I wish I could send you all something.....
So, I decided that I will be doing contests more often.
Plus, this was super fun! So, keep checking in for the next contest!


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

Love,
Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited!!! :D Can't wait to see what the earrings look like!

Thank you so much for offering this giveaway!