1.30.2008

Under The Sea





First of all, did everyone hear that The Little Mermaid is on broadway now?? I almost missed this fact. I am super excited, even if my boyfriend isn't.
I have had little time to play with my new camera, but I have taken a few new photos of a couple items. They are not fabulous or anything; however, they are so superior to my old pictures it is crazy!
This is the newly renovated listing for the Under the Sea Charm Bracelet.
This is a one-of-a-kind piece made by me, Kimberlie J. Burkhart, Proprietress of B.B. Bellezza.
This bracelet was created by making charms using a variety of glass beads, chains, fiber, pewter charms: sand dollar and sea shell, and an altered art charm. The bead charms have been wire wrapped and all charms have been attached to the silverplated chain with 2 jumprings for extra durability.
The centerpiece is an altered art charm that features a tiny piece of a Monet print, featuring water.
The other amazing part of this bracelet is the clasp, which is a mermaid. Very unique and whimsical.
The color scheme is blues and aquas, to remind you of the sea.There are tons and tons of charms on this bracelet. This is a show stopper. It is on the heavy side due to all of the glass beads. The chain and any findings of this bracelet are silver plated.
This bracelet is just over 7" long. I can shorten this bracelet to your specifications. If you need a longer bracelet, please contact me for a custom order prior to purchasing.
{ D E T A I L S }
[M A T E R I A L S]
glass beads
silver plated chains
fiber
pewter charms: sand dollar and sea shell
An altered art charm
[L E N G T H]
7 inches17.78 cm
[S I Z E]
Inside circumference is 6 3/4 inches (17.145 cm)
[O P T I O N S]
Resizing to smaller sizes only; if you need a larger size, please contact me prior to ordering to discover options.
I am now listing “Size” for bracelets and necklaces. Size allows for a truer fit than length in many cases. Several things could cause the size to be different from the length. For example, if the beads are big, bulky or the piece isn’t very flexible, that could change the size. I have both listed.
I hope you enjoy this lovely bracelet!

No comments: