1.02.2008

Paying It Forward

I tried this before, but I think it got lost in the hustle and bustle of the holidays and festivities. In honor of the New Year and creating positive karma, I am going to try this again!

This is a PIF that Eclettica started on her blog. Incidently, she is super-talented so be sure to check out her shop.

Here's how it works:I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF (Pay it forward) exchange and who leave me their email address.

I'm not sure what that gift will be. It will be a suprise! (Hint: I am sure it will be some sort of jewelry, though.)

The only thing you have to do in return is to pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

So, leave a comment on this blog that you would like to participate and your email address. Please clearly leave it for me or just email me if you don't want to leave it on my blog - please still leave me a comment, though!

Once you sign up, I'll email you to let you know that you are one of the three and request your mailing address.

Then just copy and past this entry onto your blog, and three other lucky people will be recipients of your handmade work.

Simple!

Make sure you leave me your email address!

Love,
Kim

P.S. This may be an elementary blogging question, but, when I leave a comment for someone else's blog, I always put in my email address. Now, does the blog owner have access to it. Basically I am asking because I have wanted to respond personally to comments before, but I can't figure out how to get to the person's email address. Can anyone help me out with that?

No comments: