12.06.2007

Paying it Forward

I am involved with an exciting program that Eclettica started on her blog. Incidently, she is super-talented so be sure to check out her shop.

Here's how it works:

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF (Pay it forward) exchange. I'm not sure what that gift will be. It will be a suprise!

The only thing you have to do in return is to pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. So basically, if you’re one of the first 3 comments, I’ll send you something that I’ll make! Once you sign up, I'll email you to let you know that you are one of the three. Then copy and paste the above paragraph on your blog, and three other lucky people will be recipients of your handmade work. Simple! Pay it Forward!What are you waiting for? Come join in :)

Make sure you leave me your email address!

Love,
Kim

2 comments:

Pixelsoup said...

Great Idea!

Sheela Goh said...

Thanks so much for the compliment, Kim, it's extra special coming from someone as talented as yourself :)

SHEELA