10.22.2007

My Life

So, my mom is doing well.

We got to Williamsport to visit, walked into the hospital and she said she was just released to go home. I think that getting out of the hospital on Saturday after brain surgery on Wednesday is pretty fast, but I am not a doctor.

We did have some fun while we were there. We went on a haunted hayride. It was only $5 and super fun. We had to wait over 2 hours to get on, but they had a dj dance party going on, too, so it was....interesting....

We also took a drive through the changing leaves up to Eagles Mere, PA. It is the cutest town. I took photos with my mom's camera, but when I got back everyone was confused about how to get them from the camera to the computer. I guess my mom knows how to do it, but I didn't want to bother her. So, sometime in the future you may see some really gorgeous photos!!

We got home Sunday night to find water dripping out of the ceiling and the dry wall all wet. Luckily we rent. Also luckily it was just a little issue that our awesome maintanence guy fixed in a jiffy. Now, they need to replace a couple panels (I guess that is what it is called!) of dry wall.

It was really frustrating, though, to say the least.

Then today we got this horribly ugly, but really important radon tube thingy. What? We have radon. Thanks for letting us know. I will send you the bill when I get lung cancer.

Ugh! I feel exhausted!

So, there will not be a tutorial tomorrow, sorry! I will try to pick up on it again next tuesday. I just need to do a lot of catching up.

I promise to have some more interesting blogs soon!!

No comments: