8.29.2007

New Jewelry

Here are a few photos of new jewelry that I have posted on my Etsy Shop. I have a few more up my sleeves, which I may post to my eBay Store.
What I am working on currently: Doors Altered Charm Bracelet, featuring....The Doors! Also some mini records, pewter stars. Jim Morrison is the star of the bracelet with tiny images of him on altered charms.
The Doors bracelet isn't finished yet, but I will post some photos when it is done.
Upcoming: I hope to get my current inventory of bath and body stuff posted on my website for purchase there this weekend. As you may already know, I do not plan on doing very much bath and body stuff, other than the occasional gift basket now and again, so I am going to liquidate my inventory.
Thank you all for your love and support!!

No comments: