4.02.2007

New Pictures!! YAY!!

I am so happy that I got to take some new photos of my jewelry. I had access to a very wonderful camera for a few hours over the weekend. I didn't get to do bath and body products, though, I just ran out of time!

Here are some of the shots: (I am not completely perfectly happy, but they are sooooo much better!! Now I just have to get a new camera for myself!)

Colors of the Bible Bracelet
Black Polka-dot Pendant Necklace
Pink and Green Garden Bracelet
Toggle Clasp from the Pink and Green Garden Bracelet

Music Washer Choker
White and baby blue Washer Choker
The Group of Washer Chokers so Far....
I think that I have gotten my etsy shop all updated with the photos and I am working on my eBay store. I have new jewelry, too to list.
Okay, off to do some schoolwork now! More items are slowly being listed! I have been swamped with schoolwork lately.

No comments: