4.30.2011

Humanity Fest - Recap



Today was the Race Against Racism & The Humanity Fest at Musser Park in downtown Lancaster, PA.

I have set up my handcrafted green jewelry there every year since they began the festival.  It's one of my favorites to be a vendor at!  The organizers are organized, helpful and just plain wonderful people.  The other vendors are great!  The food - fabulous.  

It's really almost a perfect event.  [It started at 7:00 am, which meant a very early Saturday morning for me...but well worth it!]


The most exciting part of the festival, of course, is the race itself.  There is so much excitement as the racers line up.  There are so many people who participate. 

Frankly, I'm not even close to athletic.  I don't like sports.  I don't enjoy participating in them nor watching them.  But there is something about this particular race I find exciting to watch!

I can't tell you who actually won, but it was thrilling when they came across the finish line (very quickly, I might add!)  

Here's how my stand was set up for the day:



This photo shows my new pendant/cord display.  My dad created it for me and I love it.  This season is the first time I'm offering pendants and cords separately at art and craft shows.  

You pick your pendant(s) and then pick your cord(s) from several colors and sizes.





If you missed it this year, make sure you get yourself there next year!

1 comment:

donna said...

Yes, it was a great time. I was set up right next to Kim...Garden Party Soapworks. Hope to see you all there next year.