8.11.2010

Recycled Cuffs - Sneak Peeks


I've been sewing my fingers off!  These new cuff bracelets are made from reused clothing - jeans, khakis, t-shirts, sweaters - and embroidery and hand-sewing. 

I have been really enjoying the very low-tech-ness of the process, sewing them entirely by hand.  The repetitiveness of creating them is very relaxing.  I think it's also notable that the only new parts of these pieces is the embroidery floss (and the designs!!)

These are a few of the many new cuffs to come for my fall line!  There are many more cut out and ready to be sewn.

Truth be told, these aren't completely done.  They need to have buttons sewn on yet, but I wanted to share what I have so far!

Don't forget, my new fall line will be premiering on Thursday, September 2, 2010 online starting at 3 pm, and First Friday, September 3, 2010 at BUiLDiNG CHARACTER 342 N. Queen St, Warehouse C, Lancaster, PA 6 pm - 9 pm.  At both events, all my new pieces will be 15% off.

No comments: