12.11.2012

Blue Vintage Bead Necklace and Earrings Gift Set


I'm so happy to show you my latest eco-friendly jewelry design!

Blue Vintage Necklace and Earrings Gift Set

The blue beads reflect the light so beautifully!

 
 
This set was created from a vintage necklace.  The necklace was no longer wanted and it was pretty horrible.  However, the beads are still gorgeous!
 
This set is the perfect gift for any woman in your life.  It's a beautiful color that any woman would love, and the earrings and necklace compliment each other perfectly.
 
Plus, the set is gift-ready in an adorable handmade gift box.
 
 
 
The pendant on the necklace is 1 1/2" long.  The necklace is 24" long (and can be shortened easily.)  I wire wrapped the pendant with silver plated copper wire.
 
The earrings are 2" long from the top of the earring wires to the bottom of the bead.  The earring wires are made with surgical steel wire that's lead and nickel free.
 
 
 
This set is available in my online store for a wonderful price - just $25!
 
Click here to purchase.
 
(Note:  I have only one set listed, but I have supplies to make a few more.  Let me know if you need more than one set.)



No comments: